8.21.2008

Becky's Family

First, let me say *thank you* to Becky and her family (and Lauren) for so kindly letting me bring Henry. A special thanks to Lauren for entertaining him while I 'shot' the family! I totally appreciate the understanding and help. Henry was in no mood for strangers or for sleeping, so he kept me dancing trying to figure out what he wanted to do next! One minute he was fine just looking around and next he was crying -- the poor kid was too tired to make up his mind!

So as you look at the pics below, keep in mind that while shooting several of them, Henry is sorta thrown up on my shoulder... Lucky for us there was no camera shake! You can be sure I was bouncing and trying to keep him from screaming the whole time I was focusing and giving directions :-)

Now for the images:











No comments: