8.13.2008

the SWP team



Introducing the new SWP team! Yep, my business has grown so much, and has so much potential, that I've invited my mom and my sister to join me at SWP (Sara Wise Photography).

My mom....
Cheryle Ditonto Potterf
She will handle most of our correspondence between clients and SWP. You can expect to hear from her following a session or a wedding. She will alert you to any image or album uploads, send you Session Price Lists or Session Guides, and answer any questions pertaining to your session/event. Mom will also help you with album and print orders.

My sister....
Caroline Potterf
She's our graphic editing genius! Caroline will edit our session and wedding images before they are uploaded to Pictage, to our blog, or used in a slide show. She will also custom-design your session or wedding album. Caroline will be designing custom holiday cards, greeting cards, birth announcements, graduation cards, mommy cards, calendars, and tote bags. Busy girl, huh?


Me. . .
Sara Wise
I'm free to enjoy my passion! I am having so much fun working with Mom and Caroline! I'm looking forward to creating new and fun and exciting images/photography! I hope I get to photograph YOU!

The SWP Team. We're looking forward to working with you!

~Sara

(banner manga by www.faceyourmanga.com really fun site.)

No comments: