10.06.2008

jen and chris - october 4, 2008

Jen and Chris hired me to photograph their wedding almost a year ago!  Together, we've been working on the day-of details for a long time.  After shooting their engagement pictures, I knew the actual wedding would be terrific!  To see their engagement session pics, click here.

The day of the wedding was just GORGEOUS!  The sky was blue, the sun was warm and the breeze, cool.  Casey, Caroline and I arrived early to check out the very cool grounds of The Higdon House Inn.  

Overall, I think the day went fabulous!  Take a look at my favorites below:


Hairspray is an essential part of every wedding...

One of my favorites!




I think this one is my favorite!











Casey was very excited about this pose -- I think it turned out great!



Thanks, Jen, Chris, for a wonderful day!  Stay tuned for the slideshow!

No comments: