7.23.2008

caitlin and wesley -- june 21

first I need to apologize -- I should have blogged this wedding a long time ago -- now to the pictures/story.

When Caitlin called me the first time, to see if we could meet, she said she hoped that I was available because she had just finished looking at my website and since the pictures I had on it had made her cry, she knew I was the photographer for her! Lucky for me, I was free! Caitlin and Wesley were so busy we were unable to get to the engagement session we wanted to have, so the first time I met Wesley was at the wedding. He and Caitlin are so in love!
I am so glad I got to work with Caitlin and Wesley. Caitlin's happiness was so apparent and you could tell that Wesley would 'dance in the rain' for her (which he did)!

Now onto the good stuff!

tom's creek baptist church, martin GA



Caitlin found the most perfect dress...







I just love a floating veil

this picture is very special... Caitlin's mom and dad have a picture very similar to this one in their wedding album.





At the very end of things, the sky opened up and just poured on the rain. Caitlin was so excited! With a little pleading, Caitlin had Wesley dancing in the rain with her. Such fun!


No comments: